JENSEN Manpower International offers recruitment, processing, deployment and post -deployment services such as, but not limited to:
- Mobilization, sourcing and pooling of applicants based on client's specifications
- Preliminary screening and testing prior to final selection by the principal or employer.
- Document processing and legal representation in POEA and the Embassy of the country of destination.
- Orientation and meetings, pre-departure orientation seminar.
- Accommodation, assistance and travel arrangements for principals / employers representatives.
- On-site mediation through company's satellite offices and representatives.
- Training for Domestic Helpers, Caregivers and Entertainers
- Arrangement of enhancement courses for Professional workers.
- Online database and Technology-based communications and presentation.